Basic Safety Training (STCW95)
The theoretical-practical training course in fire fighting, survival, first aid and accident prevention on board includes:
- Required insurance
- Theory: 45 hours in class.
- Practice: 25 hours.
- Practice with fire with real simulations.
- Practice with a survival suit.
- Interactive class with a digital blackboard.
- Assistance and advice for the processing of the degree and entering the nautical sector.
Basic Safety Training
Theoretical and practical course in which you will know the emergency situations on board and prepare you for a response by immediately applying the procedures and actions that minimize possible hazards in firefighting, rescue, survival and prevention Of accidents on board.
70h(45 theory + 25 practices).
Aimed at those who wish to carry out professional duties on ships and those carrying out safety or pollution prevention tasks related to the operations of ships.
This is the first and most essential certificate if you want to work on a ship. With it you can get the Maritime Book and pass the medical examination of the ISM, necessary to be able to enroll in a boat.
The course program complies with the official regulations in compliance with the STCW10 agreement.
Certificate needed to get the PPER.
- Survival at sea in case of abandonment of the ship
- Prevention and fire fighting.
- Minimum standards for first aid competence.
- Safety at work and social responsibilities.
- DNI, NIE or passport.
- Over 18 or 16 with parental permission.