STCW Survival Craft and Rescue Boat other than Fast Rescue Boat
The theoretical-practical training for handling survival craft and non-fast rescue boats includes:
- Teaching material.
- Theory: 12 contact hours.
- Practical training: 12 hours.
- Rigid life jackets.
- Suits for survival and thermal aids.
- Rescue boat not fast.
- Interactive classroom with electronic board.
- Mandatory insurance.
- Job board.
Survival Craft and Rescue Boat other than Fast Rescue Boat
Theoretical and practical training that will enable you to handle, in different circumstances and weather conditions, survival craft and non-fast rescue boats. Manage rescue devices and organize survivors inside the boat.
24h (12 theory + 12 practical training).
Aimed at sea professionals responsible or with functions in survival craft and rescue boats.
Certificate required for Professional Skipper for Recreational Boats (PPER) and for Fishing Skippers.
DISCLAIMER: If you do not speak Spanish/Catalan, we offer a simultaneous translation with subtitles on a big screen into almost any language (e.g. English, French, German, Italian, etc.) so you can follow the theoretical classes with no problem at all.
- Measures to be taken on a survival craft or rescue boat during and after launching.
- Handling the engine of a survival craft.
- Organization of the survivors and survival craft
- Use of location devices: communications equipment, signaling and pyrotechnic signals.
- DNI, NIE or passport, in force.
- Over 18 years old.