STCW Proficiency in Security Awareness and in Designated Security Duties
The theoretical-practical course to obtain the certificate includes:
- Teaching material.
- Theory: 6 contact hours.
- Practical training: 2 hours.
- Interactive classroom with electronic board.
- Mandatory insurance.
- Job board.
Maritime Security Awareness
Certificate required for every merchant ship crew where it is mandatory to have the Ship and Port Facility Protection certificate , unless you have the Official Vessel Protection Certificate.
8h (6 theory + 2 practical training).
DISCLAIMER: If you do not speak Spanish/Catalan, we offer a simultaneous translation with subtitles on a big screen into almost any language (e.g. English, French, German, Italian, etc.) so you can follow the theoretical classes with no problem at all.
- Increase maritime security.
- Protection plan maintenance.
- Risks and threat recognition.
- Awareness and surveillance on board.
- Use of equipment and protection systems.
- DNI (Spanish ID) or passport.
- Being older than 18 years old.