STCW Initial Medical First Aid
The theoretical-practical training course on minimum requirements in first aid and elementary nursing techniques includes:
- Teaching material.
- Theory: 11 hours.
- Practical training: 11 hours.
- Essential sanitary material to teach the course.
- Interactive classroom with electronic board.
- Mandatory insurance.
- Job board (we help you find the right offer for you).
Initial Medical First Aid
Theoretical and practical training course in the minimum requirements in terms of first aid and in some elementary nursing techniques that allow you to safely face the circumstance of illness or work accident of a companion on board the boat.
22h (11 theory + 11 practices).
Aimed at crew members who perform guards. Those responsible on board for the medical kit.
This certificate is required to obtain the PPER.
DISCLAIMER: If you do not speak Spanish/Catalan, we offer a simultaneous translation with subtitles on a big screen into almost any language (e.g. English, French, German, Italian, etc.) so you can follow the theoretical classes with no problem at all.
- DNI (Spanish ID) or passport.
- Being older than 18 years old.