STCW GMDSS Restricted Operators Certificate (ROC)
The theoretical-practical course that will train you for the functions of the radiocommunication service on ships under the GMDSS in zone A1 includes:
- Teaching material.
- Theory: 15 hours.
- Practical Training: 25 hours.
- Interactive classroom with electronic board.
- Job board (we help you find a job offer for you).
GMDSS Restricted Operators Certificate (ROC)
Theoretical and mainly practical course, with Vox Maris simulators , which will train you for the functions of the radiocommunication service on ships under the GMDSS in zone A1, both for normal communications and in emergency situations, communication with maritime rescue, watchtowers or coordination of rescue operations.
40h (15 theory + 25 practices).
Directed to captains and officers in charge of the navigation guard of civilian ships under the GMDSS in zone A1.
Certificate required to obtain the PPER degree.
DISCLAIMER: If you do not speak Spanish/Catalan, we offer a simultaneous translation with subtitles on a big screen into almost any language (e.g. English, French, German, Italian, etc.) so you can follow the theoretical classes with no problem at all.
- Basic characteristics of the maritime mobile service.
- Practical knowledge and authorization of the basic equipment of a ship\\\\\\’s station.
- Operational procedures and detailed operation of the practice of GMDSS systems and their subsystems.
- Operational procedures and capabilities for general communications.
<li> DNI, NIE or passport, in force. </li>
<li> Over 18 years old. </li>
<li> Basic knowledge of maritime English. </li>