STCW Crowd Management on Passenger Ships
This theoretical-practical course that will enable you to assist the passenger in emergency situations on board includes:
- Teaching material.
- Theory: 24 contact hours.
- Practical training: 8 hours.
- Visit a passenger ship (Grimaldi, Transmediterranea …).
- Interactive classroom with electronic board.
- Mandatory insurance.
- Job board.
Crowd Management on Passenger Ships
Theoretical and practical training that will enable you to perform various functions of assisting the passenger in emergency situations on board, applying safety and rescue techniques and tactics.
32h (24 theory + 8 practical training).
Aimed at captains, officers and rest of the crew with functions in emergency situations and to all personnel that provide a direct service to passengers.
Essential certificate to enroll in passenger ships or ro-ro cargo, or to obtain the PPER.
DISCLAIMER: If you do not speak Spanish/Catalan, we offer a simultaneous translation with subtitles on a big screen into almost any language (e.g. English, French, German, Italian, etc.) so you can follow the theoretical classes with no problem at all.
- Security for personnel in direct contact with passengers in spaces assigned to them.
- Crowd control.
- Passenger safety, cargo and helmet integrity.
- Emergency management and human behavior.
- Resolution of real practical cases.
- DNI, NIE or passport in force.
- Over 18 years old.